Monday 7 December 2015

End of Year Concert

Reported by Room 3 Reporters

Last night Gore Main School put on an epic and incredible show. I loved it! All ten incredible classes danced and pranced through the night. People clapped and cheered in their seats. Then...curtains down...next performance...BOOM! It was Room 3. They did Splish Splash and the music was cranking loud! People cheered and clapped. An hour later it was all over. When I got home I still felt nervous but proud.
Reporter Jacob

I felt so hot and sweaty because 400 people were sitting down watching me! I was nervous! The music went quickly and then BOOM it was over! Mum and Dad were so proud. I went straight to bed when I got home.
Reporter Thomas

Last night there was an awesome concert at the St James Theatre. It was Gore Main School's End of Year Concert called A Wet Lunchtime. Room 1 did The Ants Go Marching and Room 2 did Barbara Ann. We did Splish Splash! Room 4 did I Can See Clearly Now. Room 5 did Rain and Room 6 did I Like To Move It. Room 7 did Umbrella and Room 8 did Downtown. Room 9 did Walking on Water and finally Room 10 did synchronised swimming. In Room 3's dance I had two partners for the show, Lachlan and Addison. We had to do some different dance moves because we were in a three. When I went on stage I saw 400 people. That is a humongous, incredible crowd! After the show Room 4 and Room 3 had a lemonade ice block. It was raspberry and lemonade and lime. I had lime and it was delicious!
Reporter Anouk

Last night when I crept down the stairs at the St James Theatre for our turn on stage it was exciting but I was nervous. I was shaking like thunder crashing in the sky!
Reporter Jaimee

No comments: